Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I lose or damage my badge?
Last Updated 3 years ago

Students that loose or damage their badge will pay $5.00 to the Bursar in order to receive a replacement. Once you have paid the Bursar, you will come to the Front Desk of the Administration Building with you receipt and have a new badge printed.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!